Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Ebook! GUITAR ODYSSEY - a journal of musical growth


From the Missoula Independent:
"Billings writer Michael Rays has crafted a literate, interesting, funny and, oddly, moving account of his six-string journey to learn the solo from Deep Purple's 'Highway Star,' that is really about so much more." (click here for full review)

Greetings, fellow guitar lovers! I just released my first ebook.


"Guitar Odyssey" is my day-to-day practice journal as I learned (over the course of two years!) the guitar solo on Deep Purple’s rock classic “Highway Star.” This is a book for 1) guitarists of any caliber; 2) rock music lovers; and 3) fans of persistence and patience.

"Guitar Odyssey" is $4.99 and is available now at smashwordsamazon, kobo and barnes & noble.


Wherever you are in your guitar odyssey, I hope my ebook will ignite, rekindle or reinforce your love of the guitar, and perhaps even inspire you to tackle that one amazing solo that's been kicking around inside your head ever since you first heard it.

-Michael Rays

PS Here's "Highway Star":



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment